[BioC] flow cytometry data

David martin vilanew at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:24:15 CET 2009

Hi,
I've recently got some data from the lab coming from flow cytometry.
I have the log10 values corresponding to the geometrical mean (not the
flow cytometry files).

Basically i would like to start from that matrix and compute the fold
changes. I'm not sure which test is most suitable as not sure which
sitribution the data follows , gaussian ??? could anybody suggest how to
move on from the log10 data matrix ? Any paper or tutorial .
I have already looked at the flow packages within R but most of them
deal with gating and scaling the raw data, but not how to compute fold
changes

thanks for any help,
david