[BioC] can't install with biocLite

Marek, Kurt kmarek at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 8 17:52:56 CET 2009

It downloads but never installs. I looked at the server it was trying
to install the biaries from and there is no longer a macosx directory.
I changed the biocLite flag type to source and it installed fine.
Perhaps the osx binaries just aren't available for 2.5 yet. Anyway,
problem solved. Thanks for your replies.

Kurt