[BioC] trouble with cdf, .qcdef file

Marek, Kurt kmarek at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 9 19:22:10 CET 2009

I am trying to run affyQAReport on some X. tropicalis arrays. I keep getting the following error:
Error in setQCEnvironment(cdfn) :
  Could not find array definition file ' xtropicaliscdf.qcdef '.

I downloaded the package xtropicaliscdf and loaded it in to the workspace, but that doesn't seem to help. The vignette refers to creating a .qcdef file, but I sort of thought this would be available somewhere. Is there a site that contains all of the .qcdef files? Is there a way to know which array types affyQAReport 'knows about'?

thanks!
Kurt

Kurt Marek, Ph.D.

Division of Biological Sciences, Neurobiology Section
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr., Pacific Hall 3222B
Mail Box 0357
La Jolla, CA 92093