[BioC] GenomeGraphs ideograms for mouse?

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 10:29:14 CET 2009

Dear list,

I've just started using the GenomeGraphs package, and I'm really happy
with it so far. However, one of the things I would like to do is include
ideograms for mouse.

According to the makeIdeogram help, this is currently only available for
human. I saw an earlier post on the list (Nov 08) where someone was asking
something similar, and the reply back then was that plotting mouse
chromosomes wasn't possible. I'm wondering though whether there are
currently in plans of including mouse anywhere in the (semi) near future?

Thanks
\Heidi

 Heidi Dvinge

European Bioinformatics Institute