[BioC] flowCore: How to Export Median Channel Values from a workFlow

Aric Gregson a.gregson at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 17 23:43:09 CET 2009

Hello,

I would like to export median values from a particular channel, i.e.
Pacific.Blue.A, of a flowSet that has been worked through a series of
gates in a workFlow using flowCore. I am not clear on how to do this and
am having a difficult time trying to choose just one channel and just
one summary statistic (median).

I would think that there would be some way to obtain that
information using a modification of this call:

summary(Data(wf [["Treg+"]])[c (1:2)])

but I have been unsuccessful thus far. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Aric