[BioC] edgeR: Contrast selection

Krys Kelly kak28 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 10:38:19 CET 2009

Hi Simon,

You could try Tom Hardcastle's baySeq package which allows more complex
designs.  There isn't an example of a three group design in the vignette,
but there is one in the draft manuscript which we are about to send off.
Perhaps Tom might email you a copy of this example.

Cheers

Krys

Dr Krystyna A Kelly (Krys)
Bioinformatics Group Leader