[BioC] GO enrichment analysis in multiple groups

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 18 20:06:15 CET 2009

Hi, Mingqian

This function will be added in the dev version of GeneAnswers. So far, you
can use getEnrichmentInfo() to retrieve the enrichmentINfo and make a
multiple gene concept table by yourself. Actually, the basic function is
ready and we are working on integrate it into our package.

Hope this is helpful for you!

Gilbert

On 12/18/09 10:34 AM, "M.H." <huangva at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there is a package for GO enrichment analysis in multiple
> Groups? For example, I have array data from 5 different tissues and would
> like to find the enriched GO categories in one group compared to all the
> other 4 groups. Thanks for your help.
>
> Mingqian Huang
> MEEI

> Search the archives:

Gang (Gilbert) Feng, PhD
Biomedical Informatics Center
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Northwestern University
750 N. Lake Shore Drive, 11th Floor(11-175e)
Chicago, IL  60611
Phone:312-503-2358
Email g-feng (at) northwestern.edu