[BioC] Probeid to GOTerms... from AnnotationDBI?

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 05:46:11 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply and the lookUp function works and its good old cool function. But that function only gives GOIDs then for each GOID ..GO Term needs to be retrived and if some of the ProbeID does not have Terms ..I need to check for NA return value...which takes very long time for building  the Whole Chip's annotation matirx. and its same with PATH  as well.

aaf.handler does the job fairly quickly..and do you know anything like that for illumina or for aglilant ? aaf.handler's output is also aaf.table class so, do you know how to convert aaf class table to data.frame or matrix?

Thank you,
Saurin