[BioC] Limma and post statistical filtering of genes

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 4 23:37:04 CET 2009

Dear Sally,

You are rather expected to try reading the help pages and documentation
before asking for help on this mailing list, and you don't seem to have
done this.

Brief descriptions of all the components produced by lmFit() and eBayes()
are given in the help page

   help("MArrayLM-class")

A more mathematical and technical description of the components in given
in Sections 10.1 and 10.2 of the Limma User's Guide.

Best wishes
Gordon