[BioC] Using htmlpage

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 18:15:46 CET 2009

Hi Kasper

Thanks for the reply.

>This is exactly what namespaces were designed to avoid. You can
>perhaps work around it with assignInNamespace, but it will be ugly and

>a hell to maintain.

I am not sure that is quite accurate. Namespaces are to avoid altering
the namespace code either accidentally or on purpose. If a hook is
supplied for a user function that does not break the idea.

>You can perhaps work around it with assignInNamespace, but it will be
ugly and
>a hell to maintain.

Exactly. I do not want to alter the namespace code or maintain it. Nor
do I want to work around it using the assignInNamespace. (Perhaps you
did not read the start of the thread?)

Regards

John

---