[BioC] biomaRt proxy issues

steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 10 19:20:35 CET 2009

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure if this works different than setting Renviron.site but we
used to be able to go around this by doing:

Sys.putenv("http_proxy" = "http://my.proxy.org:9999")

within the R session before calling any biomaRt functions.

Cheers,
Steffen