[BioC] Running time for make.cdf.package

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 17 00:24:01 CET 2009

Why don't you tell us the size of the chip, ie. number of probes and
number of probesets. You might even want to reveal the actual name
(!). Since it is human, I guess it is pretty big. Your main problem is
probably memory or a faulty file. In general, making a CDF package is
pretty quick. I would be shocked if it took more than 1 hour on a
suitable computer.

Do you get any output, since you are running with verbose = TRUE.

Kasper