[BioC] "Size" in summary() of "hyperGTest()

Sergei Manakov manakov at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 01:54:15 CET 2009

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your reply. You are right, indeed I have used conditional =
TRUE, and that is the reason why "Size" differs. Sorry about that, I
should have guessed that myself. However, I find the description of
the option "conditional" rather short in the Vignette. Could you
please maybe just in a few sentences explain what it exactly it does?
That would be very helpful.

thanks,
Sergei