[BioC] Running time for make.cdf.package

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 19 05:44:22 CET 2009

It sounds strange. I would check that it has a traditional PM/MM
design. I would also check whether there is several groups in each
unit or only one.

Anyway, since you have tried doing this before, I would suggest using
for example readCdf from affxparser and then construct the cdf
environment by hand. That should be somewhat easy, if you have
experience with cdf environments.

A cdf package is essentially a wrapper around a cdf environment.

Kasper