[BioC] Kim Swan is New Leader of the United Bermuda Party

Proposed $150M Deal; Prof Gadzama‏ prof.gadzaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:43:38 CET 2009

                          [1]UBP animated banner

                    [2]Get the Word Out — Tell a Friend

   From the Vote.UBP.bm web site, Proposed $150M Deal; Prof Gadzamaâ sent this
   message  to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch with the following personal
   message:

   Attn.
   I am the P.A to the Vice president of Nigeria Chief Goodluck Jonathan.
   Mr. Vice President has a transaction to the Tune of $150 Million USD.
   Can you handle it?
   Please get back to me with direct contact and we can proceed.
   Best Regards
   Prof. N.m Gadzama

   Introducing Kim Swan
   as the New Leader of the United Bermuda Party

   Fellow Bermudians:

   photo of Kim Swan Since Mr. Swan's elevation to the leadership on Saturday,
   he has been busy talking with colleagues with a view to appointing a Shadow
   Cabinet and naming a new team of Senators. Mr. Swan's immediate priority is
   to make sure the United Bermuda Party provides the strong opposition voice
   in Parliament that the country expects and deserves.

   The  election  defeat  also  requires  the party to conduct a critical
   examination and to develop a concrete action plan to ensure a winning result
   next  time. In that regard, Mr. Swan will continue to consult with his
   colleagues, party officials and members of the public. His objective is to
   broaden support for the party. As he told his colleagues on Saturday, the
   United Bermuda Party "will be for everybody -- young and old, black and
   white, rich and poor. We will get out into this community. We will connect
   with  people and start building the trust and hope that this community
   expects and deserves from its political leaders."

   For more on Mr. Swan, please read his first formal statement to Bermuda at a
   [3]press  conference on Monday, January 21 and his [4]speech after his
   swearing in ceremony at Government House on Wednesday.

   Sincerely,

   signature

   Shawn Crockwell, JP, MP
   United Bermuda Party Chairman

                            United Bermuda Party
    3rd Floor, Bermudiana Arcade 27 Queen Street, Hamilton HM11 Bermuda
  Telephone: (441) 295-0729   •   [5]info at ubp.bm   •   Fax: (441) 292-7195

  This message was sent to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch by Proposed $150M
                            Deal; Prof Gadzamaâ.
If you prefer not to receive similar messages from Proposed $150M Deal; Prof
    Gadzamaâ in the future, you should contact Proposed $150M Deal; Prof
                             Gadzamaâ directly.