[BioC] ragene10st

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 20 18:32:58 CET 2009

Hi Sebastien,

We have just never had anyone ask for one before.  However, you can make
a package for yourself if you follow the instructions in the SQLForge
vignette in the AnnotationDbi package:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

  Marc