[BioC] biomart package - error querying for ensembl gene ID in snp mart

martin sikora martin.sikora at upf.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:05:28 CET 2009

hi rhoda,

thanks for the reply! i have found out that this error does only occur
when you use the central biomart server, directly at ensembl it works,
as you have shown. you can see the error in the screenshots, the one
without Ensembl Gene ID works fine, but once i add it i get the same
error as with using the biomaRt package. is there a way to use the
ensembl server instead in the package?

cheers
martin