[BioC] Bioconductor affy package installation issues

Boris Umylny umylny at apbri.org
Fri Feb 27 05:07:48 CET 2009

Dear Wolfgang and Martin,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.  Looks like my problem was
entirely self-inflicted - I did not do a "make uninstall" when upgrading to
R 2.8.1, which kept some old versions of bioconductor libraries.

A complete uninstall and a re-installation of R appears to have resolved all
issues.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Boris Umylny