[BioC] Account Status Notification

Alliance & Leicester- Online Banking email.info at alliance-leicester.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 14:21:11 CET 2009

   Keep your Internet banking session secure Account Status Notification We are
   contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team identified some
   unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Alliance & Leicester-
   Online Banking User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
   accessed from fraudulent locations, access to your account has been limited.
   Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved
   please  log  in your account by clicking on the link below: My Account
   Activity Regards Alliance & Leicester- Online Banking Security Team