[BioC] problem getting biotype in biomaRt

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:08:35 CET 2009

Hi Steffen and Elizabeth,
The biotype attribute was changed into gene_biotype and
transcript_biotype after a user requested that
we provide the transcript_biotype information. I have carried out the
query below on the Ensembl mart web interface and
there are no errors reported. Steffan, can you provide me with some
more information about where you think
the source of the problem is and I can help look into this?
Kind regards,
Rhoda