[BioC] Expressionset from ArrayExpress processed data

Misha Kapushesky ostolop at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 21 10:41:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Audrey (the author of the ArrayExpress package) will probably be able
to give a more precise answer, but I believe a capacity for the this
package to return ExpressionSet objects from processed data in AE is
planned and such an implementation may be available in the development
branch (check bioc svn). Audrey?

--Misha