[BioC] Normalizing after MAS 5.0

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jan 22 14:37:18 CET 2009

Hi Michal,

The only things in expresso() that control normalization are the
'normalize' and 'normalize.method' arguments. If you tell expresso() to
normalize, then your data will be normalized. If not, then you will have
to do something additional if you want normalized data.

So it doesn't matter what you choose for PM adjustment or summary
methods, as these have nothing to do with normalization.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.