[BioC] chipAlongChrom problem in Ringo

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 27 22:59:16 CET 2009

Hi Joern,

I used the code on the PLos article to summarize the GO terms with the
ChIP-enriched regions. But I got some problems in sigGOTable:

NFRes <- sigGOTable(NFOnlygenes)
.
.
         Level 2:       18 nodes to be scored   (17 eliminated genes)

         Level 1:       1 nodes to be scored    (17 eliminated genes)
Error in .local(object, ...) :
  Use: topGOdata, topGOresult_1, topGOresult_2, ..., "parameters".

What is the problem and can we fix it?

thanks,

Jianping

--On Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:52 AM -0500 Jianping Jin

E-Mail: jjin at email.unc.edu