[BioC] flowCore - cloud() and lapply

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Thu Jan 29 02:46:46 CET 2009

Hi Steve

The cloud function from lattice takes a data frame as the argument and
will not directly
work with a flowFrame . You can use the exprs function to obtain a
matrix from the
flowFrame.

Perhaps this example might help

file.name <- system.file("extdata", "0877408774.B08", package = "flowCore")
x <- read.FCS(file.name, transformation = FALSE)
data<-data.frame(exprs(x), check.names=F)
cloud(`FSC-H`~ `SSC-H` * `FL1-H`,data)

Nishant