[BioC] MAS5 / Affy error

Anthony DiBiase adibiase at enders.tch.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 22:58:08 CET 2009

Thanks for your help.  Attached an example you can run
(expt_2009-01-27.zip), versions of libraries installed on the problem system
(usr.lib.R.versions.txt), and a recent thread of email with Vincent Carey
(bioconductor help.htm).  Please read the " bioconductor help.htm" file
first.  Not sure if this is due to software or hardware.  Please let me know
if I can provide additional info to help solve the problem, Tony

--

Anthony DiBiase

Hem/Onc Children's Hospital Boston

Karp Family Research Building