[BioC] Unable to install Rgraphviz

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 1 06:46:33 CEST 2009

1) The output of the configure script actually tells you what you need
to do in order to fix your problem - you need to add Graphviz to your
pkg-config.

2) Nevertheless I have added some further fall back mechanism so it
should work for your case now (please report back if you try, I have
no way of testing it), this has been fixed in Rgraphviz 1.23.3, just
commit to the devel branch of Bioconductor.

Kasper