[BioC] codelink database submission IDs changing

Diego Diez diez at kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jul 6 22:09:20 CEST 2009

Hi Matt

Your issue is probably not related to the codelink package but to the
annotation packages for Codelink arrays. There is a recent thread with
a similar question that has been very well answered already:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/24007

I can add to the answer that the manufacturer's assignments for
Codelink arrays had not changed in the last two years (at least) and
therefore your problem is likely an effect of updated annotations at
NCBI. I guess that in the output of writeCodelink() you obtain the
same results in both analyses (i.e. in terms of probes differentially
expressed) but with different annotations.

In any case, a more detailed description of the issue with some
reproducible example and the output of sessionInfo() is always
welcomed.

Diego