[BioC] Normalization of array data from GEO repository

Joern Toedling Joern.Toedling at curie.fr
Wed Jul 8 12:16:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

just a small addendum: you may also want to have a look at the ArrayExpress
package which allows the user to retrieve data sets from the ArrayExpress
database at EBI and returns the data in form of an AffyBatch, NChannelSet,
RGList or the like. Since GEO and ArrayExpress are regularly synchronized, you
may be able to find your data sets of interest there as well.

Regards,
Joern

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:59:19 -0400, Steve Lianoglou wrote