[BioC] Question about inspecting splices indexes

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at unito.it
Wed Jul 8 13:50:16 CEST 2009

Leoni wrote:
>Dear bioconductors
>I'm trying to use the OneChannelGUI package to analyze some exon arrays
>experiment...
>After succesfully normalized, filtered, computed MIDAS and SI index of my
>array, now I'm trying to use the function inspecting splicing indexes(on the
>midas alternatively spliced probes detected)  to obtain gene level and exon
>level probeset ids for my alternatively spliced exons (then I'd use them to
>identify the Isoform for the alternative splicing event) as in the manual is
>mentioned.
> Everytime I try to use the inspecting splicing indexes function I retrieve
>always the same error: Error in xy coords(x,y,xlabel,ylabel,log) x and Y
>lenghts differ.
>Someone could give my any suggestion? Is there something wrong in what I do?
>Many thanks

To reproduce your error and to understand the proble I need that you send me the results of sessionInfo() and that you provide me the list of exon level probe sets you are trying to plot and which organism you are using.
Cheers
Raffaele

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Bioinformatics and Genomics Unit
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
c/o Az. Ospedaliera S. Luigi
Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano
10043 Torino
tel.   ++39 0116705417