[BioC] XstringViews and Fasta

Droit Arnaud Arnaud.Droit at ircm.qc.ca
Thu Jul 9 21:12:37 CEST 2009

Hi Patrick,

Exactly.
Thank you very much for your help.

Arnaud.

On 09/07/09 3:00 PM, "Patrick Aboyoun" <paboyoun at fhcrc.org> wrote:

Arnaud,
Could you provide more description, or code, for your situation? In particular what does "I cannot get only fasta sequence into variable. I am wondering if it possible to get sequence into variable." mean? In your code below, TopSeq is an XStringViews object. If you use the DNAStringSet constructor, you can create a DNAStringSet by DNAStringSet(TopSeq). Is that what you are looking to create in R?

Patrick