[BioC] Warning serious?

Juan Pedro Steibel steibelj at msu.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:46:52 CEST 2009

Hello,
I remember seeing that warning before (we use maanova a lot for affy and
for 2-color platforms) but I can't find any notes on it. So not
completely sure what the implications were. If you could provide a
reproducible example (full incidence file, short expression file: full
column range, but only 10 genes ~rows~ or so) and code, I would be glad
to look at it.

Also, it would help if you can post your session info. Maanova has
undergone some retooling in the past months.

Thanks
Juan Pedro

Loren Engrav wrote:
> I recently finished a project with maanova package
> Many warnings of
> In any(parsed.formula$random) : coercing argument of type 'double' to
> logical
> Is this serious? Or just ignore?
>
> Recently queried on BioC but I could not find an answer
>
> Thank you
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

=============================
Juan Pedro Steibel