[BioC] design a modelMatrix with no common references

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Jul 13 20:20:39 CEST 2009

As I have noted elsewhere in the list, it is often easier to do the
analysis using Single Channel analysis, particularly if the only
blocking factor is the array.
The 2-way ANOVA is certainly more easily set up this way, although
depending on the design, a 2x2 can be done using 2-channel analysis
as long as one is very careful about setting up the
contrasts.  (Sorry, I am not up for setting this up for anyone at present.)

--Naomi