[BioC] R: Help request about GEOquery and GSE9820

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at path.unimaas.nl
Thu Jul 16 23:40:42 CEST 2009

Dear Sean,

thank you for your kind and prompt answer.

I will check immediately my typo (the gse instead of gse9820)! =P

I have used this command
> gse9820<-getGEO("GSE9820", GSEMatrix=FALSE, destdir="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marco Manca\\Mijn documenten\\GSE9820")

instead of
gse9820 <- getGEO('GSE9820')

because for some reason it wasn't importing/parsing the individual records and asking for
>gse9820
was giving a weird answer full of N/A signatures... However I will give it a shot later on and will give you a feedback on it.

Thank you again and keep up the great work!

Best regards,
Marco