[BioC] how to use writeFASTA in modality "append"

hpages at fhcrc.org hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 17 08:02:10 CEST 2009

Hi Maura,

I've added an 'append' argument to the writeFASTA() function.
This is available in the latest Biostrings release (2.12.8)
and devel (2.13.25). Both should propagate to our public
repositories in the next 24 hours. Please update your
installation by following the instructions here:

   http://bioconductor.org/docs/install/

Cheers,
H.

Quoting mauede at alice.it: