[BioC] spike-dependent microarray normalization

Barbara Cegielska barceg at ibch.poznan.pl
Mon Jul 20 13:27:23 CEST 2009

Dear R-Users,

I use home-made spotted arrays to do some research contected with
alergies. The matrix consist of : 60% of the genes are up-regulated and
40% of genes that are down-regulated and spikes. I didn't use any genes
with constant expression. How I should analyse this experiment?
According to statistics I should focuse on external spike  controls and
compare all genes with spikes. It is two coulour experiment.  So I have
to build quite complicated statistical model.  I'm not sure if it is a
right pathway. What do you think?

Regards,

Barbara