[BioC] GO.db query error?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Jul 22 02:35:11 CEST 2009

Just to clarify, I did not mean to imply that we are not accurate.  A
better choice of words might be to say that we are slightly less current
(updating twice a year instead of continuously).  But that this is a
deliberate decision which allows us to have annotations that are
versioned, synchronized relative to each other, and time-stamped.  In
turn, this trade-off should aid in making research more reproducible.

  Marc