[BioC] Wrong package title in mogene10stprobeset.db and mogene10sttranscriptcluster.db

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 24 23:58:20 CEST 2009

Thanks for pointing that out David.  It looks like our package
contributor just forgot to update the string for the package title and
chipName in the DESCRIPTION file.  I will update this as soon as I get a
chance so that it will not confuse anyone else.  The internal contents
of the package should be correct (and for mouse) though, because the
probes would not map to anything unless the correct (mouse) database was
used to generate it.

  Marc