[BioC] ExpressionSet created by procset method in ArrayExpress

Md.Mamunur Rashid mamunur.rashid at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 18:10:59 CEST 2009

Dear Martin,
Thanks for your prompt reply. The work around you mentioned worked. I am
trying to do some background correction, quality control, normalisation
and gene annotation of the data. I have read the reference manula of
lumi package and it seems to provide all those features. So I was
wondering is there any way I can convert the ExpressionSet object
LumiBatch object to apply the lumi methods on them. I still dont have
much idea about the limma packge. I have started reading it. I will be
obliged if you can provide me with any suggestion. Thanks again for you
help.

regards,
Mamun