[BioC] Map gene expression to location in genome.

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 28 19:11:27 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

The org.*.eg.db annotation packages provide mappings from gene IDs to their
location in the genome:

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/AnnotationData.html

If you are new to Bioconductor annotations, a must-read is the vignette in
the AnnotationDbi package + the man page of the particular map you want to
use (probably org.*.egCHRLOC and org.*.egCHRLOCEND in your case).

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès