[BioC] Fisher's test on my annotated categories

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 30 18:09:44 CEST 2009

Hi Adrian,

One way would be use the Category package to use your own annotations.
?hyperGTest can point you in the right direction, but it's not trivial
if you're not familiar with R object-oriented programming.

In a hurry, I tend to just code it up myself and feed it through
fisher.test.

I've been wanting to make hyperGTest work with GSEABase, but haven't had
the time to do it yet.

Francois