[BioC] Creating LumiBatch object from ExpressionSet

Md.Mamunur Rashid mamunur.rashid at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 16:07:38 CEST 2009

Dear Pan Du,

Thanks for your help on lumi package. I have tried them and found that
following functions does not work
with with the expressionset object:

 >lumi.Q <- lumiQ(lumi.T)
No Quality Control assessment of the object because it is not a
"LumiBatch" object.

 >presentCount <- detectionCall(lumi.T)
Error in detectionCall(lumi.T) : The object should be class "LumiBatch"!

As far as I understood the *"presentCount()"* methods is required for
moving towards
idenfication of differentially expressed gene.

It will be really helpful if you can give me any suggestion regarding
this. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Md.Mamunur Rashid