[BioC] Affy Exon arrays

Lasse Folkersen lasse.folkersen at ki.se
Wed Jun 3 13:47:19 CEST 2009

Hi Adi
If you use the Affymetrix Power Tools you can specify the
"--meta-probesets" option and provide the location of one of the .mps
files that you can find on the Affymetrix webpage. Then it summarises
probeset levels into metaprobesets, which I understand is what you are
looking for.
The GeneRegionScan package has a wrapper for this use. Look for
getLocalMetaprobeIntensities.
Best regards
Lasse Folkersen
Karolinska Institute, Sweden