[BioC] RCurl updated to 0.98-0 in BioC 2.4 (release) and BioC 2.5 (devel) {Except Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger}

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 5 21:20:37 CEST 2009

In the hopes of removing the RCurl issues with biomaRt, I updated the
RCurl package in the BioC 2.4 & 2.5 extra repositories to RCurl 0.98-0.
I haven't had time yet to delve into the Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger build issue
and so the package binary on that platform remains at RCurl 0.95-1. If
anyone has addressed the latter issue, it would be a great benefit to
the community if you shared what you needed to do to build RCurl 0.98-0
on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.

Patrick