[BioC] extracting SNPs in a given region

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 6 12:50:49 CEST 2009

keep the replies on the list.  read the posting guide.  what aspect of

> biocLite("SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP.20071016")
Running biocinstall version 2.3.13 with R version 2.8.0
Your version of R requires version 2.3 of Bioconductor.
trying URL 'http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/data/annotation/bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.8/SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP.20071016_0.99.1.tgz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 62173196 bytes (59.3 Mb)
opened URL

isn't working for you?   please supply sessionInfo() result.