[BioC] Important Security Notice

Cahoot Online Banking online.security-alert at cahoot.com
Mon Jun 8 23:27:56 CEST 2009

   [cahoot_logo_small.gif] [pagetop_graphic.gif]
   Dear Customer,
   As part of our security measures to protect your online banking account,
   Cahoot has introduced a recent internet banking security upgrade.
   This compulsory upgrade requires you to authorize access to your Cahoot
   online  account  on  a fixed computer, marked by your IP address. This
   establishes a secure connection to your online account.
   Any access from a different computer will display a simple security tip from
   your personal records.
   Any incorrect detail entered immediatialy triggers a security alert and
   restrict  further  access  to  your online banking details, preventing
   fraudulent activities.
   This is one of our varying methods of checking online fraud by preventing a
   third party (unauthorized) access to your online banking information.

                          [1]Click here to upgrade

   This is a compulsory upgrade, all Cahoot customers are advised to adhere to
   this important security feature.
   Cahoot Customer Service

   Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the e-mail
   address that generated this alert will not accept replies. If you would like
   to  contact  us with questions or comments, visit our customer service
   section.
   ? Cahoot
   Cahoot and the flame logo are registered trademarks.