[BioC] Rgraphviz crashes R

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 17 19:17:34 CEST 2009

Please keep this on the list.

If you compile from source, Graphviz 2.23 will (or at least "ought
to") work. Otherwise it won't.

In order to setup your system to compile from source you will need to
install the Rtools stuff from
   http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/

You should then be able to install from source by doing
   biocLite("Rgraphviz", type = "source")

Kasper