[BioC] question about ontoCompare() performance change

Jean-Pierre Desvignes Jean-Pierre.Desvignes at igf.cnrs.fr
Thu Jun 18 16:54:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have the same problem as Scott. When I compared 2 lists of go term (1000
values for the first list and 4000 for the second list) with the version 1.10 of
gotools, the time to make the process was ~10min. Now I must wait several hours
to compare the same list. I often stop the process before the end.
I try to modify the format of the list that I set in entry, but the result is
the same. I also  make the same analysis that was given in example in the
documentation and the time of the process is ~ 1h30 instead of 5min.
While waiting for a solution.

Thanks

Jean-Pierre

PS: Sorry for my english.