[BioC] question about GOSemSim

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:04:17 CEST 2009

--

James W. MacDonald, M.S.
Biostatistician
Douglas Lab
University of Michigan
Department of Human Genetics
5912 Buhl
1241 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor MI 48109-5618
734-615-7826

>>> Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi.guha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, does anybody know how I can get in touch ith the author of GOSemSim
> (Guangchuang Yu)? The package page nor the package contain an email address.

The package *has* to contain an email address. The Maintainer field of the DESCRIPTION file has to contain an email address or the package won't build (or check, I forget which). Anyway, from the DESCRIPTION file for GOSemSim:

Author: Guangchuang Yu
Maintainer: Guangchuang Yu <guangchuangyu at gmail.com>

Whether or not that is a real email address that the author uses is a different subject, but one would hope a package author would want to avail him/herself of user feedback.

Best,

Jim