[BioC] Fwd: Re: which package can do GSEA for no model organism

Ana Conesa aconesa at cipf.es
Mon Jun 29 20:13:54 CEST 2009

Hi

You can do GSEA with FatiScan (www.babelomics.org) with any
annotation file provided by the user. If you do not have the
annotation  for your non-model species you can generate it yourself
with Blast2GO (www.blast2go.org) provided you have sequence data, or
try to fetch them from the B2G-FAR (www.blast2go.org) site which
contains annotation data for over 2000 species, of course, most
non-model.

Hope this is of use to you

Ana

Ana Conesa, PhD