[BioC] Heatmap hints and identifying differentially expressed genes

Marietta Herrmann mariherrmann at gmx.de
Mon Mar 2 16:10:14 CET 2009

Hi Amy,

you can set up every color you want with this command:

mycolors<-function(n) colorpanel(n, "blue", "white", "brown")

you can fit in every color from the R color chart, which you can find here:
http://research.stowers-institute.org/efg/R/Color/Chart/

in the heatmap-command you set col=mycolors(32)

I hope this helps you!

Best regards,

Marietta Herrmann